1. Send out customer statements on time so you can get paid
2. Never lose track of a customer invoice
3. Track exactly who's behind in paying you in order to manage and resolve these non-payment problems quickly
4. Never make another sale to a customer who isn't paying their bills
5. Never risk losing a customer because you didn't record their payments properly
6. Accurately calculate interest, and collect it from overdue accounts
7. Reduce the need to borrow due to poor cash flow
8. Track your inventory & manage your purchase so you don't lose sales because you're out of stock on items
9. Avoid rush delivery charges to obtain out-of-state items
10. Track your sales & manage your purchases so you don't waste money buying more of what isn't selling
11. Set your sales prices based on profit instead of guessing
12. Concentrate on selling the most profitable items instead of the easy ones
13. Identify profitable cross-selling opportunities
14. Don't sell a product at a loss because you didn't take markdowns on time
15. Know which money-making product lines to expand, and which ones to drop because they're money-losers
16. Track your inventory, assets and supplies & find out if you have a theft problem before it's too late
17. Track your bills & manage your payments and never pay a bill twice by mistake
18. Never lose a discount by paying a vendor late
19. Plan for your payment due dates and reduce the need to borrow
20. Maintain your good credit rating and keep your borrowing costs low
21. Obtain better credit terms based on your good payment history
22. Track your taxes & manage your withholding and know how much payroll and sales taxes you owe & avoid penalties and interest
23. Never write a bad check by mistake
24. Never pay another bad check service charge
25. Track your income & make sure all your cash receipts are credited to your account
26. Know when you have excess cash so you can put it to work
27. Track your spending & manage your expenses in detail so you know which ones can be cut back
28. Never spend beyond your budget
29. Get the maximum possible tax deductions for the expenses of running your business
30. Track how much profit you've made, and what your business is worth each month, & manage your growth
31. Figure your profit on a cash or accrual basis so that you pay the lowest
32. Track of revenues and costs by job or project (contractors, landlords, attorneys, etc.) & manage costs and payments
33. Track your production of manufactured or assemble products (machine shops, bakeries, etc.) & manage your inventory
Now! WE CAN HELP!
In today's competitive environment,
information is power!
small business services, you'll receive valuable information to
improve your cash flow, control your operations, and
reduce your taxes. It will
be prepared accurately, based on proper accounting rules and procedures. Plus,
you will understand what the numbers mean, and how you can use them to
your business more profitably.
There's a gold mine of profit-building information in knowing where you stand financially, and in knowing how to use this information to better plan for the success of your business.
Call today for a free assessment. There is absolutely no obligation of any kind.
It will be well worth your time!
ABC LLC tested this form in Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 5 and Firefox 2, however there have been some reports from the big blue box where the form didn't work. If you still want to contact ABC LLC please try using one of the Alternate Contact methods. We apologize in advance for any difficulty this may cause you.
30 Ways We Can Make You Money page of
of Phoenix AZ Art and Business Consulting, LLC (ABC LLC).
We help you organize your business, organize your business finances and keep the taxman at bay